How To Donate

If you wish to donate to The Karen Street Children’s Trust there are several things you can do.

We have a MyDonate page HERE and we would encourage you to complete the Gift Aid form which will enable us to have the tax back from the HM Treasury.

If you wish you can set up a standing order.  Just contact us and we will give you our bank details, with pleasure!

Or, you can sponsor a child through all their education.  In turn we will give you a copy of the child’s report and a synopsis of how they are doing on a regular basis.  Your child will also write to you and hopefully you will always be able to stay in touch and know how they are doing.

We have a few individual children who are sponsored privately and the rest of our children are funded through fund-raising and one off donations.

It’s up to you!

We are just extremely grateful that you would consider this extremely important, worthwhile charity and look forward to getting to know you.